Sunday 3 June 2012

DOUBLE YOUR MONEY

Hi, how you doing? My name is Brian Wilson, I'm an entrepreneur and I live in London. I personally am at a position where I'm enjoying my life and now I want to give somthing back and help people do the same and create a better life for themselves and their loved ones. I can teach you the way that I have doubled my money and am making a constant income. 

Check out this slide show to give you a basic understanding of what I'm going to talk about.

                                      

I signed up for free www.bannersbroker.com/bri-fi and through the ad pub combo option I found that I didn't even need my own website. We earn our money by earning revenue off of panels that we purchase in a package. I personally put $500 in my ewallet and then bought the professional package which contained:

Yellow panel-$10 becomes $20

Purple panel-$30 becomes $60

Blue pane l-$90 becomes $180

Green panel-$270 becomes $540

All of these panels double up in value. Also there is an option underneath each panel which allows you to pull 50% back to your e-wallet for withdrawal and 50% gets reinvested to buy another panel. This is what allows you to double your money. There is a £15 monthly admin charge but this is covered from your profit in your e-wallet.

Due to my own personal experience I've found that:

Yellow panel- takes 20 days to complete

Purple panel- takes 30 days to complete

Blue pane l- takes 40 days to complete

Green panel- takes 50 days to complete

The packages range from $25 to $3,655



The place to begin is to sign up for free


Check out the tutorials.

My private emill is booboow1984@gmail.com
please contact me for more info
+447737864428



How Much Money You Can Earn Video:
You Don't Need Your Own Website 







1 comment:

  1. Hey Brian, this is a great post.

    I really respect the fact that there are people like you out there who want to help us all get on the ladder.

    I've had a look and signed up and will definitely come back to see what else you have to say.

    Thanks again.

    MJ xx

    ReplyDelete